Audio – Video Installation
DVP provides turnkey audio & video installation services for facilities of all shapes and sizes such as Georgia Tech, Progress, Bravepoint, and churches in the metro Atlanta and southeast region. DVP has built and supported production studios, audio-video installations for churches and businesses including multi-phases of construction or refurbishment. DVP also installs high quality HD video surveillance camera systems, along with license plate cameras, for commercial and residential clients including full turnkey installation services and training to the end user.
The DVP team manages projects with organized systematic approaches and handles all phases from conception to completion of the project. The team is involved with all project management meetings to keep the client, the contractors, and the architect in sync.
DVP also specializes in Live Streaming setup and support, getting businesses, house of worship, and various facilities prepped to be able to broadcast in HD over the internet. We will come to your facility and discuss the project requirements and provide a free consultation regarding our recommendations on camera placement, how many cameras, audio needs, wiring that will be necessary, camera types based on location and specific purpose, mixers, capture cards, and computer recommendations. Wireless cameras are also an option for some applications.
DVP can setup Live Streaming solution that is entirely manual, runs 24 hours, or a system that runs according to schedule. We will offer advice concerning the recommended broadcast bitrates based on audience research along with a study of the current facility internet broadcast capabilities. We will work closely with your current cable internet provider to make sure the necessary bandwidth is available. If no internet access is available, DVP will offer provider recommendations and serve as a communication liaison between your organization and the internet provider.
DVP Audio / Video Installation & Integration, Clients served / Projects
- Atlanta Studio Project Build (discovery, Project Management, lighting, studio design, technical design, implementation, rollout support, training)
- Atlanta Streaming/Studio Project (discovery)
- St. Thomas Church, Smyrna (technical facility audio/video upgrades, phase 1, phase 2, phase 3, ongoing training and support)
- Bravepoint Atlanta, Workflows, studio build, Tricaster installation, Tricaster Training & Ongoing support
- Georgia Tech – (AV system design & installation)
- St Thomas Aquinas Church in Alpharetta GA (Discovery, Consulting, Design)
- Canvas Church in Cumming GA (Discover, Consulting, Design, Installation, Live Streaming, Launch Support, Ongoing Support)
- Progress Atlanta Studio (Discovery, Consulting, Design, Documentation, Training, Launch Support, Ongoing Support)
- Acworth United Methodist Church (Discovery, cat6 wiring installation, installation of new 16:9 projection screens and new HD projectors, button press automation, new DA, repairs to existing audio system to correct issues, testing, training
- St. Thomas Church, Smyrna (security system installation / partnering with Livewire)
- St. Thomas Church, Smyrna (HD upgrade conversion of surveillance cameras, phase 1 of project)
- St. Thomas Church, Smyrna (Installation of wireless cameras, license plate cameras for church property security enhancement)
- St Clare of Assisi, Acworth (2017 AV & Electrical Design)
- Brave point 2016/2017 (Tricaster technical operation, director, support for live gotomeeting broadcasts)