Audio – Video Installation
DVP provides turnkey audio & video installation services for facilities of all shapes and sizes such as Georgia Tech, Progress, Bravepoint, and churches in the metro Atlanta and southeast region. DVP has built and supported production studios, audio-video installations for churches and businesses including multi-phases of construction or refurbishment. DVP also installs high quality HD video surveillance camera systems, along with license plate cameras, for commercial and residential clients including full turnkey installation services and training to the end user.
The DVP team manages projects with organized systematic approaches and handles all phases from conception to completion of the project. The team is involved with all project management meetings to keep the client, the contractors, and the architect in sync.
DVP also specializes in Live Streaming setup and support, getting businesses, house of worship, and various facilities prepped to be able to broadcast in HD over the internet. We will come to your facility and discuss the project requirements and provide a free consultation regarding our recommendations on camera placement, how many cameras, audio needs, wiring that will be necessary, camera types based on location and specific purpose, mixers, capture cards, and computer recommendations. Wireless cameras are also an option for some applications.
DVP also provides full project management support & general contracting services for your project for a variety of installations and remodels.
DVP Audio / Video Installation & Integration, Clients served / Projects
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church – Atlanta, GA (Discovery, Design, Audio Line Array installation, Audio amp rack, new laser projector, new HD projector screen, new ceiling speakers, support, turnkey integration)
- Faith Memorial Church Atlanta, GA (Discovery, Design, Live Streaming Camera installation, Live Streaming control room setup, configuration, testing, training)
- Atlanta Studio Project Build (discovery, Project Management, lighting, studio design, technical design, implementation, rollout support, training)
- Atlanta Streaming/Studio Project (discovery)
- St. Thomas Church, Smyrna (technical facility audio/video upgrades, phase 1, phase 2, phase 3, ongoing training and support)
- Bravepoint Atlanta, Workflows, studio build, Tricaster installation, Tricaster Training & Ongoing support
- Georgia Tech – (AV system design & installation)
- St Thomas Aquinas Church in Alpharetta GA (Discovery, Consulting, Design)
- Canvas Church in Cumming GA (Discover, Consulting, Design, Installation, Live Streaming, Launch Support, Ongoing Support)
- Progress Atlanta Studio (Discovery, Consulting, Design, Documentation, Training, Launch Support, Ongoing Support)
- Acworth United Methodist Church (Discovery, cat6 wiring installation, installation of new 16:9 projection screens and new HD projectors, button press automation, new DA, repairs to existing audio system to correct issues, testing, training
- St. Thomas Church, Smyrna (security system installation / partnering with Livewire)
- St. Thomas Church, Smyrna (HD upgrade conversion of surveillance cameras, phase 1 of project)
- St. Thomas Church, Smyrna (Installation of wireless cameras, license plate cameras for church property security enhancement)
- St Clare of Assisi, Acworth (Electrical Design, Audio – Video Systems Design, Provide specific Specs/Cutsheets, Product ordering, Drawings)
- Brave point 2016/2017 (Tricaster technical operation, director, support for live gotomeeting broadcasts)
- Tony Nolan Ministry (Studio Design/Build)
- Inertia Films (Consulting & Design /Hardward/Software Installation)
Projects delivered by Master Audio Engineer, Bret Noblitt
- Design, install and operate sound system for 1996 Olympic Whitewater Event in Ocoee, TN
- Design and install integrated sound systems in three large scale convention centers including the Chattanooga Hamilton County Convention and Trade Center, the Sevierville Convention Center in Sevierville TN. and the LeConte Event Center in Pigeon Forge TN.
- Designed and installed sound system in UTC Mckenzie Arena (10,000 seat hall)
- Designed and installed sound system at Finley Stadium Chattanooga TN. (22,000 seat stadium)
- Designed and installed sound system at AT&T Field in Chattanooga TN. (6300 seat ball park)
- Installed multiple systems in the Tennessee Aquarium
- Mix FOH for Chattanooga Symphony “Pops in the Park” (9 years) and East Tennessee Symphony “4th of July Concert” (11 years)
- Technical Director of Frierson Theater at Girls Preparatory School (2009 to Current)
- Sound Designer and FOH for GPS productions of “Annie”, “Hairspray”, “Footloose”, “Les Miserables, Little Shop of Horrors, “Uncommon Women and Others”, “Into the Woods” “Godspell”
- Frierson Theater Girls Preparatory School (800 seat theater),
- Roddy Theater Baylor School (250 seat Black Box theater),
- McCallie Chapel McCallie School (400 seat theater)
- St. Augustine Catholic (Signal Mt. Tn. Sound, Lights)
- The Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul (Chattanooga, Fellowship Hall, Sound)
- Signal Mountain Church of Christ (Signal Mt. TN. , Fellowship Hall, Sound)
- Cedar Bluff Baptist Church (Knoxville TN. Sound, Lights)
- Church of the Good Shepherd Episcopal Church ( Sound, Video)
- Ridgedale Baptist Church ( Chattanooga, TN. (Complete Sound System Rebuild after lightning strike)
- The Anglican Church (Chattanooga, TN. Sound)
- First Christian Church (Chattanooga, TN. Sound)
- Chattanooga Christian Assembly (Chattanooga, Sound, Video, Lights)
- First Seventh Day Adventist Church (Chattanooga, Sound)
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church (Chattanooga, Sound)
- International Board of Jewish Missions
- Hickory Valley Church (Chattanooga, Sound)
- Stanley Heights Baptist Church (Chattanooga, Sound)
–AV Installation references available upon request.
–DVP also provides AV integration services for residential clients.